Work with your team to solve puzzles and escape the virtual Pathway Forensics office.
Are you looking for a fun way to connect with your team while working from different locations? Do you wish you could complete challenges that might not have anything to do with your day-to-day job? If you need a virtual escape, try Pathway’s Virtual Escape Room!
Just like with an in-person escape room, you’ll be given a scenario with a problem to solve. Your goal will require you to work with your teammates to wander the virtual Pathway office, solve puzzles, and complete tasks in order to escape.
You’ll be given tips and tricks, and if you really need them, we’ve provided a few hints along the way.
- You can play via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or any other meeting environment that allows you to collaborate online. You also could do this in person if your team is back at the office.
- Schedule your meeting for a time that works best for your team. You can access the Pathway Virtual Escape Room link whenever your team is ready to play.
- No more than 6 players per team is ideal. Any more than that and you’ll have a tough time communicating with each other.
- If you have a larger team, create breakout rooms and see who can finish in the shortest amount of time.
- Anyone can play. You won’t need an admin or other technical support to complete the mission.
- Don’t be afraid to use a search engine or other generic tools to assist you. If you’re really stuck and the hints provided still don’t help, email firstname.lastname@example.org to help you through the roadblock.
- If you want to track how long it took your team to complete the escape room, start a stopwatch as soon as you hit START.
- You’ll be able to read through the scenario and objectives before the game officially begins.
- HAVE FUN! This is your chance to connect with your team and see what the Pathway Forensics team is up to when we’re not hard at work on client cases.
We promise you don’t need to be a digital forensics or IT expert to enjoy the experience!
Access the escape room now.
Be sure to share your experience on LinkedIn and tag us @pathwayforensics.